Il mondo dentro (the world inside) has never been so important.
Which is your world, right now? We want to be close to you and give you some advice these days.
Let’s start from a place where everything is possible, where we can navigate without rowings, exploring with bare feet, living emotions in our intimacy.
We’re talking about books, places you can touch with your hands, wherever you are.
We speak to everybody, readers and not readers, because what we have in common is the instinct of traveling, even if only with your head.
Someone rather writing on the agenda, someone on a diary, someone on an Instagram post.
Here for you some benefits and curiosities about lectures (and more).
1. TELL ME WHO YOU ARE.. AND I’LL TELL YOU WHAT T READ
- Sporty – Fever Pitch (Nick Hornby)
- Detective soul – La Vérité sur l’affaire Harry Quebert (Joel Dicker)
- Romantic – Normal People (Sally Rooney)
- Dreaming your next travel – Shantaram (Gregory David Roberts)
- John Keats missing wife – Poetry (Emily Dickinson)
- The femminist – A Room On Her Own (Virginia Woolf)
- No novels, yes short stories! – Beginners (Raymond Carver)
- Child forever – The Little Prince (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- Dreamer – Ocean Sea (Baricco)
- Yoga Lover – L’alchimista (Paolo Coelho)
2. “DEAR DIARY” THE (CURATIVE) POWER OF JOURNALING Creativity and productivity, each person has a different sensibility, each person needs time and space. Have you ever heard about journaling benefits? Writing, taking notes, or planning, your thoughts and your activities can help you facing your days with energy.
- Organize your thoughts: you cleaned your desk but it’s not enough. Writing down your thought can help you giving a name to your feelings and face them with more awareness.
- What makes me happy today?: watch your emotions, learn how to know yourself.
- Relax and enjoy: fight everyday stress and anxiety.
- Personal growth: writing down your thoughts and your days creates a personal archive, helpful for who is trying to make a personal change. Every day is a good day to do what you love or to fall in love with something new.
- Writing is an exercise: if your goal is improving you writing you can seriously think about riting down ten pages, just like Stephen King!
3. LET’S TRAVEL? Where do you want to go? We can bring you somewhere… India, Thailand, United States, by seas and mountains. “The one true master belongs to any forest, any hut, no ice cave on the Himalaya… It’s inside of us” Quote- Tiziano Terzani Which one do you prefer?
- A Fortune-Teller Told Me – Tiziano Terzani
- Eat, Pray, Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Into the Wilde – Jon Krakauer
- On the road – John Kerouac
- La leggenda dei monti naviganti – Paolo Rumiz
- Controvento – Federico Pace
4.GET INSPIRED! Curiosities and stories!
Share your lectures, your emotions,your inspirations with us! Insert the hashtag #vpeople in your IG stories and in your pictures!